Making The Sweet Potato Toast
- I tried 2 ways:
- Slicing and putting the sweet potatoes in the toaster
- Slicing and broiling
I put them through 2 rounds in the toaster at medium-high. Pretty quick for making potatoes! They turned out nice and crunchy.
BROILED at 400 for 20 ish minutes or until brown
This obviously took longer, but the yum factor of the rosemary with all the toppings made it 110% worth it.
- Sliced Almonds + Cinnamon + Honey
- Tuna Salad (you can make with either mayo or greek yogurt) + Celery + Chili Powder
- Tomatoes + Parmesan Cheese
- Egg + Spinach - eaten as a sandwich
- Black Bean + Mozzarella Cheese
- Cucumber + Avocado