- Click the "Download" button for the image you want to use as your lock screen
- Click and hold the screen until several prompts appear
- Tap "Save Image"
- Settings -> Wallpaper -> Choose a New Wallpaper -> Photos
- Then chose your background from your photos
- Tap Set and pick if you want it as Lock Screen, Home Screen, or Both
- Follow steps 1 & 2 above
- Then upload the image to "Photos" by either
- Tapping "Save Image" then opening image from "Downloads" folder (for the LG G2) and sharing the image to "Photos" OR
- Tapping "Share Image" -> "Upload to Photos"
- Choose the image from "Photos" -> tap the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner
- Click "Use as" and select "Lock screen wallpaper"
- Make any edits necessary and select save.
L & T