- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup Gluten Free oatmeal (instant worked fine here)
- 1/4 Cup Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp GF vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Optional scoop of your choice protein powder for Protein Pancakes
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth
- Pour onto pan greased with coconut oil spray
- Cook until you see bubbles, then flip until lightly brown.
- Top with pure maple syrup, fruit, or favorite almond butter
Yield: 2 servings
1 yellow, 0.5 red*, 1 purple, 1 tsp (for syrup OR coconut oil OR healthy butter)
*Note: if using protein powder, then count a full red container
Recipe adapted from Honeybee Homemaker.
Optional Strawberry Chia Seed Topping
- 3 strawberries
- about 1 tbs chia seeds
- and splash of maple syrup.
The chia seeds soak up the strawberry juice and create a thick jam-ish topping.