Baked Tofu Ingredients:
- Extra Firm Tofu
- GF Soy Sauce
- Toasted Sesame Oil
- Corn Starch
- Marinate cubed tofu in soy sauce and toasted sesame oil and place in the fridge
- (I usually do this when I get home from work so it's marinating while I work out)
- Preheat Oven at 400*
- While oven is preheating, dump corn starch in a bowl and take your marinated tofu and start rolling each piece in the corn starch till all sides are lightly covered.
- Coat a pan with non stick spray and space out the tofu so they don't touch.
- Bake for 25-30 Minutes or until desired crispness