- Ginger and lemon are great for anti bloating and help with digestion.
- Cucumbers are high in vitamin B and help rehydrate and remineralize the body.
- Chia seeds have lots of fiber, omega 3, and calcium. Chia seeds cleanse the colon by absorbing bad toxins.
- Bananas potassium is perfect post workout recovery and soluble helps stop constipation. Spinach is high in antioxidants, niacin, zinc, and fiber.
- Blueberries are high in manganese, antioxidants, and vitamin c and can help with belly fat.
First time trying ginger in a smoothie and it rocks! So refreshing.
Tasha and Laura here. We're BFF's (Best Fit Friends) on a journey together to wholesome, clean, and active lives. Hop on over to our "About" page to learn more about our blog! You can learn about each of us on our "Authors" page! Thanks for dropping in!