From loathing to loving
Let's start from the beginning of the story. Once upon a time, there lived an average girl living an average American lifestyle with a minimal exercise regime and no true awareness of healthy eating habits beyond eating salads. The whole concept of "clean-eating" and living a healthy lifestyle was confusing to me. "Don't eat that, eat this, no wait you have to buy the organic one..." Oh dear, so many rules! Where do you begin! Yup that's me, Tasha, and that's a glimpse into my life pre-2016.
The 21 Day Fix Overview
This program is definitely intended to give those looking to lose weight a kickstart on their journey, buy starting you out on a calorie deficit, but that is not required depending on your goals.
What is included with the 21 Day Fix?
Base Kit Includes:
Challenge Pack Kit includes:
Who is the program intended for?
- Anyone looking to lose weight with a kickstart on their journey
- Particularly beginners with regards to the workouts
- Those with little knowledge of nutrition but looking to start eating healthy
21 Day Fix Nutrition Plan
The 7 food categories are broken down as follows:
21 Day Fix Fitness Plan
- 7 different 30-minute workouts that simultaneously work multiple muscle groups AND include cardio to maximize results
- Included workout schedule to optimize muscle-building and avoid overtraining
- Modifiable moves to accommodate beginners without sacrificing results
Minimal required equipment and floor space
- Two sets of dumbells (heavy and light)
- Yoga mat
- DVD player or way to stream the workouts
Without further ado, here's my review!
Nutrition Plan Likes (+):
Fitness Plan Likes (+):
Nutrition Plan Dislikes (-):
Fitness Plan Dislikes (-):
Want to learn more?
I am an independent Team Beachbody coach and thus make a small commission from the sales of Beachbody products. Any opinions within this review are solely mine and do not necessarily reflect the views and perspective of Beachbody as a whole.
I understand that may color my view of their products, but it is my goal to give my honest and real opinion of their programs, today 21 Day Fix. I did NOT become a coach to promote Beachbody per se, but rather to promote health and well-being for everyone.